Adding new features to improve the dispatcher work: transit time is now calculated on waybill creation, adding Last free day of detention for containers, Prepulled containers show on Pending for the appointment day and much more.
Import customer orders in bulk based on Excel template
Add new Search option for drivers, trucks, and trailers
Add a System Logs for any action, visible to Admin users only
- calculate waybill distance, transit time and distance on new, edit, and duplicate waybills
- calculate transit time from current location to pick up location
- display map & driving directions on new, edit & duplicate waybills
- set address by set map point on the map for route waypoints
- added two new roles: clerk and accountant
- improved / added new permissions per each role: switch office, system logs, send emails, export data
- add Broker and Customer rates
- add zones for Broker rates
- add Customer Price Quote
- apply rates automatically on new, edit, and duplicate waybills: based on selected route and rates/zones
Improve operational efficiency with fully-integrated EDI solutions with leading shipping companies.
- MSC Recurring Invoicing: automatically sending (once a week) of your invoices to MSC in CSV format
- Pantrace EDI Integration: Real time waybill statuses are sent to Pantrace (global track and trace environment to check the status of Panalpina consignments)
Improve back office efficiency with fully-automated solutions for invoicing.
- Apply rates automatically: rates are applied automatically when the order is marked as delivered.
- Validate each order: add/edit extra charges such as genset, waiting time, prepull, or just add your own extra charges.
- Auto-create / Send PDF invoices: invoices are auto-created twice a day and you have the option to send them automatically to your clients' inbox.
Improve accounting efficiency with fully-integrated solutions for Sage 50.
- Export invoices: manual or automatic export of all invoices created with Express Waybill.
- Import invoices: manual import invoices to Sage 50 using a .imp file.